Are you measuring your corporate giving?
Giving West Are you measuring your corporate giving? Now in its fourth year, the WA Corporate Giving Index provides an opportunity to showcase Western Australian corporate giving statistics and programs, together with good case studies. A copy of last year’s report is available here
WA Corporate Giving Index - Profiling corporate giving programs in Western Australia
Since early 2012, Giving West, in collaboration with LBG Australia & New Zealand (LBG), have developed and encouraged use of the WA Corporate Giving Index.
The WA Corporate Giving Index (Index) is based on a simplified version of the LBG methodology capturing cash, time and in-kind as a percentage of the total community contribution; as well as pre-tax profit contribution percentage.
“By showcasing WA corporate giving statistics and programs, we hope to encourage greater discussion and growth in corporate community investment and its measurement. Companies are in a position to develop a stronger corporate giving culture; leading to better and more sustainable impacts in the WA community” - Kevin MacDonald, Director Giving West.
- To provide a starting point for corporate community investment measurement using standardised data capture methodology
- To showcase WA corporate giving statistics and programs, together with good case studies, encouraging greater discussion and growth in corporate community investment and its measurement
Enhanced community investment reporting
- Introduction to LBG’s internationally recognised standard for measuring and evaluating the community investment of an organisation
- Guided capture of your company’s community contribution data resulting in:
- Clarity of current community investment to inform future strategy
- Data to aid in your annual reporting
- Areas for improved data capture processes Identified
Increased awareness of your community program
- Positioning your organisation as a leader in corporate giving in our state, through an independent organisation.
- More robust communication with key stakeholders
Improved community program review
- Shared learnings & knowledge with other WA businesses to assist your community program review and continuous improvement cycle.
Contact us for more information on how to participate in next year's WA Corporate Giving Index.