Grant awards for local giving circles
Grants for several local giving circles have been awarded in the past few weeks, with many local Not-for-Profit organisations benefiting.
- Impact100 WA
- Homeless health care organisation Mobile GP is set to receive $100,000 from Impact100WA, receiving the most votes on 28th October 2014 at their third annual Grant Awards Dinner.
- Finalists Kalparrin, Autism West and School Volunteer Program all received $10,000, with an additional $5,000 going to School Volunteer Program from one of Impact100WA’s generous anonymous members.
For more information visit: http://www.impact100wa.org.au/2014-grant-winner-announced/
- Impact100 Fremantle
- FORM's Hampton Rd project took home Impact100's major grant of $100,000 on 12th November 2014.
- Other finalists were the South Lake Ottey Family & Neighbourhood Centre – Noongar Rangers, DADAA, and St. Patricks Community Support Centre (St. Pats) – The Fremantle Community Hub.
- For more information visit: http://www.fremantlefoundation.com/impact-100/
- Meridian Global Foundation
- Meridian Global Foundation's Annual Gift Giving Event on 12th November 2014 saw two local charities tie for first place in a share of $50,000.
- Finalists Manna Inc. and zero2hero each received $20,000 towards their programs, and AIME (Australian Indigenous Mentoring Experience) received $10,000.
For more information visit: http://meridianglobal.org/
- The Funding Network
- Four local Not-for-Profit organisations pitched for a target of $10,000 at The Funding Network's Perth event on 18th November 2014.
- Night Hoops, Miracle Babies, Desert Feet Tour and zero2hero all reached their targets, with over $40,000 raised on the night.
- For more information visit: https://www.thefundingnetwork.com.au/events/previous-events/perth-tuesday-18-november-2014/
Newly created giving circle 100 Women will be holding their Inaugural Grants Celebration on Sunday 23rd November 2014.