DropIN: connect and collaborate
DropIN is the online platform set to change the way the community sector and its corporate and government partners connect and collaborate.
DropIN is community sector developed and owned. It is designed to help groups across the sector to:
- Provide a quick overview of the group, its members and its purpose
- Continue working online outside meetings
- Store network and project documents so knowledge remains accessible to all
- Provide a platform where people can work collaboratively online using the best document sharing, mind mapping and development tools available
- Be built upon, to suit particular or complex needs of different network groups
- Save time and money by having access to a community designed platform
There are currently almost a thousand users with a login to DropIN; and more than 40 different network spaces. 30% of these users are state and local government, and private sector and universities.
For more information visit www.dropin.org.au