LBG Australia and New Zealand - Measuring and Benchmarking Corporate Community Investment - 2012 Annual Review
LBG is the internationally recognised standard for measuring and evaluating the community investment of an organisation. The model enables companies to account for their total community investment using standard definitions and valuations. The LBG model was introduced to Australia and New Zealand in 2005 and has since grown to around 50 members. Currently consisting of over 250 companies internationally, LBG is a member-driven organisation where companies work collectively to;
- continue development of a global measurement standard - the LBG model
- benchmark and share best practice
- develop and refine measurement tools
- improve management and implementation of CCI projects; and
- with confidence communicate CCI results to stakeholders.
50 LBG Australia & New Zealand reporting members measure and report their coporate community investment using the LBG methodology. The report, is an aggregate report of members data.